PADI Instructor/resort management couple wanted for Port Sudan, the Sudan.
We are looking for a couple to co-manage the Sudan Red Sea Resort and it’s diving center in Port Sudan, the Sudan.
The job requires a multilingual instructor, willing to assist in building this new to become PADI Dive center and manage the daily operations on the resort.
Due to the remote location of the resort, we are looking for , preferably, a serious couple whom are adventurous, willing to be hands-on and have a pro-active work ethic.
- Active PADI Instructor (MSDT preferred)
- Active EFR Instructor
- Language requirements:
- and one or more of the following
- Minimum of 6 month work experience (preferably in the area)
- Pro-active in terms of course and trip sales
- Strong PADI Continuing Education sales record
- willing to work in a remote location
- basic knowledge of equipment repairs and maintenance
- Flexible and inventive
- Have managerial experience in running a small resort
- Service minded
- Guest orientated
- Party seekers not need to apply
- Basic fixed salary
- Commission on courses
- Continuing PADI-Pro education
- Accommodation and board on the resort
- Six month contract starting januari 2018
Due to the (re-)introduction of PADI Courses in the Sudan, you will be supported by and report to an experienced Course Director.
Send your resume and brief cover letter to:
att. Iman Osman / Berdi Boeve
Applications close November 30th. We will reply asap if your resume is matching the requirements.